More than 72 million people visit Orlando every year. The number shows us it has tons of attractions for which tourists come to spend their time in Orlando. Some of its places are Walt Disney World Parks, Universal Theme Parks, SeaWorld, etc. So, you can also consider visiting this place. Besides, book the best luxury hotels Orlando Florida, for your vacation.
Best Luxury Hotels in Orlando
Take a look at these best ten hotels in Orlando and consider one for your stay.
The Hyatt Regency Orlando Hotel is a high-end conference hotel. It is 12 miles far from Orlando International Airport and 4 miles far from Universal Orlando Resort. It has 1,641 guestrooms, which are recently restyled.
The best thing about the hotel is that all the rooms come with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, coffeemakers, mini-fridges, etc. All the club-level rooms provide access to a lounge that offers complimentary breakfast and snacks. Its suites have separate living rooms or sitting areas. The dining option includes 2 bars, a steakhouse, and a 24-hour diner.
- Over 100 outdoor and indoor meeting spaces.
- Have a spa, gym, and fitness center.
- Several dining options.
- Valet and self, both parking are expensive.
- The daily resort fee will tack on the room rates.
The Hard Rock Hotel is a modern and upscale hotel that is 2.4 miles away from Orlando International Premium Outlets and a 5-minute walk from Universal Orlando. The hotel has decorated rooms and suites. Besides, they come with facilities like free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, MP3 docking stations, coffeemakers, etc.
Hard Rock has some club-level rooms that provide access to a lounge, beer, wine, snacks, continental breakfast, and much more. Some suites are especially kids for children with children’s theme. It even has a sandy beach swimming pool.
- Unlimited ride access at Universal parks and early admission to Harry Potter.
- 12,000 square foot pool with sand beach.
- Smoke-free area.
- Pet-friendly (for a fee).
- Game room.
- Self-parking and valet are not free.
- Daily resort fee required.
The Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is a 43-acre wildlife park located in the Walt Disney World theme park. It is a theme resort that is made with safari-themed and 22 miles from Orlando downtown.
The lodge has African-inspired rooms and suites, and they come with free Wi-Fi, balconies, coffeemakers, and some even provide great park views. Its club rooms and suites have access to a health club and a lounge for drinking, and they offer early morning safari too.
- Contains three savannas or 11 acres with 200 animal and birds from more than 30 species.
- Twenty minutes of savanna tour shows African culture.
- Great dining area.
- Not all rooms provide savanna views.
The hotel is a luxury golf hotel located in the Walt Disney World. It is 3 miles from the Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs. It has stylish rooms and suites. Both of them come with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, marble bathrooms, balconies, etc. Some of the suites add kitchens, free-standing tubs, and fireplaces.
- Located in the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Wonderful and sophisticated decors.
- Nine bedroom penthouse.
- No hidden charges or resort fees.
- Not a Disney-owned resort.
The JW Marriott Orlando Hotel is a 500-acre upscale hotel that is 8.9 miles far from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and 8.7 miles from Downtown Disney. All the rooms of this hotel have desks, coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, etc. Some suites include separate living areas and mini-fridges as well as pull-out sofas.
The hotel has a fitness center that offers classes. It also has a Sushi restaurant, an Italian eatery, and three cafes.
- 11,600 square foot of huge meeting area.
- 18-hole golf course.
- A great location between Universal Studios and Disney World.
- Daily parking fee.
- Daily parking fee.
- Not affiliated with theme parks.
The Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel is located 7 miles from Universal Orlando and 3 miles from the Orange County Convention Center. It is set on 230 acres, and it has 1,501 guestrooms. All the plush rooms come with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, gardens, golf course, pool views, etc. Some suites include living areas.
- 18-hole big golf course.
- Large garden with nature trails and creek.
- Stylish and sophisticated rooms.
- Volleyball and tennis courts.
- The long walk requires crossing grounds.
- No balconies.
- Valet and self-parking both are not free.